Thursday, October 4, 2007

5. First draft

Mun, Sukho
IEL074
Assignment 1

The reason I came to Moraine Valley

Hello. My name is Mun, Sukho. I came to Chicago about 2 weeks ago and have a relative who lives at Alsip. The relative is my father’s younger sister. She lives with her husband, mother, and daughter who ocassionally return home from a University. I’m going to stay in her house for one year.

There are three reasons to choose Moraine Valley Community College. The first thing was the quality of education as the one of the most important factors. The second consideration was classes that are related to my major. Finally I considered location[M1] .

I first heard about Moraine Valley Communit College from my relative younger sister. She told me that Moraine Valley Community College is school for their local citizen and also has known as [M2] a school providing high quality education.

My major was computer science in Korea so my goal is to become one of the best professional Networkers that manipulates[M3] communication devices.Before I came here, I had seached a University that has network programs. As a result, I found that Moraine Valley Community College is close to my house in USA and has many proper programs for me.This is why that I chose Moraine Valley Community College.

[M1]How do I express order of the time.

[M2]Is this idiomatic right?

[M3]When I do this cituation, Can I use the the plural?

No comments: